Thursday, May 26, 2011

ESCALATING SCENE IN DENMARK

Sometimes a scene takes an unexpected twist.

Imagine being a tourist in a foreign country, taking a walk through a public park, and taking pictures of everything in sight--birds--a group of school children--the ocean--a campground in an unexpected place. Very benign and peaceful.

The scene became somewhat comical when we (my sister and I) came upon two women just wrapping up from their nude sunbathing session (to the right of this photo). They were not the Victoria's Secret type of model, but rather the Lane Bryant type. Luckily we weren't exposed to too much. My sister and I got a good laugh out of it, and they didn't pay any attention to us at all.

Public nudity isn't outlawed in Denmark--they do have all nude public bathhouses there. We just didn't expect it at the park. My sister and I hapily kept our clothes on, and for the most part visited places where others did too.

No comments: