Friday, July 6, 2012

DINNER AND A MOVIE

This is the perfect clip to chill with on a hot July. Blend up the smoothie below, and enjoy! You'll never suspect it's over 100 outside.



POTASSIUM POWER-UP SMOOTHIE

1 1/2 c. orange juice
1 small, ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and cut up
1 medium, frozen, banana, cut into chunks
1 TBSP honey
1 c. vanilla, orange, or peach yogurt

In a blender, combine oj, avocado, banana, honey, and yogurt. Cover and blend until mixture is smooth and thick.
Serves 3.

NOTE: This might sound gross because of the avocado, but it's actually good. If you're nervous about the avocado, leave it out and add another frozen banana.

1 comment:

Naomi Buck said...

Ooh, this smoothie sounds really good! I will have to try it, I love avacados!
p.s. I put a poem on my blog that I wrote tonight - you will have to critique it and let me know what you think... Love you!